Living the Past
Check out our new Blog "Spicilicious" Happy Blogging!

Thanks to few...

Well, was kind of busy doing nothing these days. yup you read it correctly... "Doing Nothing"
Its really fun to say something repeatedly knowing that it doesn't make any sense. I watch Family Guy a lot and got used to talk stupid that really don't make any sense, thanks to Mr. Seth MacFarlane.


A couple of real strangers buzzed me these days and asked why am I not putting more in my blog, thanks to those fellows, for reminding me that my blog is real boring.. lol, also thanks for visiting. well here I am really don't know what to write in a blog. When asked my folks they suggested to write about me, but I have a question here who really cares to read about me?
other suggestion was about others, .so the other question was, why on earth I talk about others? No offense.
huh....
I haven't really given this much thought while doing my Masters, while doing my job...yay... i got something to write now. "My Job Vs My Blog" ..cool. Will post it soon. Back to the sentence..."I haven't really given this much thought while doing my Masters,." if i would have given i would have done PhD on thoughts/ thinking/ whatever..lol. I really wonder how people keep on writing for years. I saw a random blog, he was like writing from 9years..o..m..g its 9 crazy years. Lets see what would I be writing from now to 9years. Someone said my blog is too girly, thanks to them for not saying its "gay". lol.
Well then, I am pushing you out of this "nothing", but come back to see my new post "My Job Vs My Blog". I will also write about "A new life- Career" and "Yay Me". Its gonna be real fun. Have a good weekend. cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.