Living the Past
Check out our new Blog "Spicilicious" Happy Blogging!

Good Night Sleep

When I had nightmares, I used to be so scared to sleep during the nights at least for a week. I told about this to my dad and then he used to sit beside me and ask me to count the stars.

He says "The more you count the far you will be from your fears" and it worked!!

5 comments:

  1. That is a interesting theory...will try to follow that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I bet you wont regret :) Gud luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. What if the sky is so cloudy tht u can't see any stars....... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gud one!
    My dad never made us to sleep under the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Infact, one rainy day i told my dad that i was not able to sleep as i saw Evil Dead. My dad told me some stories and somehow I managed to sleep. The other day my dad took off from work and by the time to sleep he walked me and my bros to the room and switched on the lights, my rooms ceiling was blue shining with stars. That was awesome and the next year he upgraded the project adding angels to it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.