Living the Past
Check out our new Blog "Spicilicious" Happy Blogging!

Upcoming

Hello Everyone

Well I guess you all liked my new template.

I planned to add some cool stuff, more about gadgets, how to use and what are the best features, something about games, etc; also something about technology, one of my friends promised me to help on this. Even I'm so excited to see the work.

I always wanted to write some interesting stories, I have a few that I would like to write. I am moving my other blog "Read On" to Story World, Will come up with my first story very soon.

Also, I would like to hear from you some cool things which I can put in my blog. Put your views in the comments, I would love to hear from you all.

Thanks again for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. I also decided to add Recipes, as many are fond of cooking. Being a Veggie I cant do it on my own, one of my friends is gonna help me in this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music Player is totally cool, you guys should check that. Place your requests I will try to add the songs.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.