Most common question I raise to myself is "Do I belong here?" And all the times it makes me throw away from the people I truly like. Well, my friend, that's life!!
Its better to run away or hide from few as soon as you have that question "Do I Belong Here?"
What do you mean by "Do I belong here?"
I am not talking about the status or life style or beauty or moral. I am only talking about the heart.
I know way too many people, I'm one of them, who push themselves to Fit In but end up with no success. Its okay to have few sleepless and depressed nights instead of sleeping and waking up feeling miserable.
When you know "You don't belong there" no question, you just don't.
When you say I will try to fit in, believe it or not "You can't do it forever"!!
"Being Real" is more important than faking it up.
You don't belong wherever you heart isn't. If you heart says Yes, change other factors. If its says No, change your companionship.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.